- Cape Ann (camping)
- Canada trip
- Tea Guys
- Pemmaquid, Maine
- butterfly conservatory
- waterfall hiking
- IMAX theater
- Medieval Times dinner & show -> I definitely want to do this for my birthday.
- Herkimer diamond mine (Herkimer NY)
- Historic Deerfield
- craft fair
- Smith College flower shows
- Salem MA
- Northfield drive-in movies
- Washington DC (cherry trees)
- Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island
Books I’ve Read
- Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs – A Beginner’s Guide
- Mercedes Lackey’s “Owl-” trilogy (Darian’s tale)
- Fresh Side (Amherst MA) – The pad thai T-roll and spicy chicken T-roll were the best, but the pho was pretty good, too.
Entertainments (Movies, Concerts, Shows, etc.)
- The Secret Life of Pets – 1/12/17 – Cute, a little funny. Likely, once was enough.
- Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox – 2/3/17 – Calvin Theater, Northampton MA – Not as satisfied with this show as I was with the last time I saw them. Music was still awesome, but the show felt rushed (entire show was 2 hours, for $44 per ticket); I missed the emcee acting like it was an old radio show, and Scott Bradlee himself doesn’t tour anymore (what??). As I said, the music was still great, but I felt the whole “PMJ Experience” was lacking.
- Remade blue scrap yarn circle afghans; Actually know how to crochet a flat circle now!
- Finished mending for Saera H.
- Replaced a bag zipper for Katie O.
- Finished crochet Slytherin sweater